To mark its 25-year anniversary, Lagos Business School has given away 25 short-focused programme scholarships #LBS25for25.
The scholarships have been awarded accordingly:
|Digital Marketing||Mayowa Owolabi |
|Apr. 11, 2016|
|Smart Business Decisions||Odunayo Deda Edun |
|Apr. 18, 2016|
|Negotiation skills & tools||Chinedu Chilekezi |
|Apr. 26, 2016|
|Outstanding Customer Relationship||Tolu Akinola Abaolu |
|May 3, 2016|
|Managing Compliance & Risk||Stanley Enemanna Uzoma |
Hedonukun Joshua Sewedo
|May 23, 2016|
|Stepping up to Management||Anele Collins|
Ifeoma Henrietta Nzekwue
|Jun. 28, 2016|
|Improving your personal effectiveness||Samuel Akinlotan |
|Jun. 28, 2016|
|Driving Strategic Innovation and Business Development||Ijeoma Nkwonta |
|Jul. 4, 2016|
|Essentials of Sales and Marketing||Damilola Adetayo |
|Jul. 4, 2016|
|Building and Leading the Team||Olateju Adegboyega |
|Sept. 5, 2016|
|Problem Solving & Decision Making ||Egbe Chidozie||Sept. 19, 2016 |
|Strategic marketing management ||Michelle Onaolapo |
|Sept. 27, 2016 |
|Effective project management ||Ibinike Taiwo-Fajolu |
|Oct. 10, 2016 |
Congratulations to all our winners!
Winners have been notified via their respective email addresses.
Winners will be required to contact the programme manager, Ope Oteri on email@example.com at least two weeks before the programme is scheduled to start.
Winners will be required to fill a programme registration form, to be provided by the programme manager, and submit before the programme start date.
For further enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - "#LBS25for25" Video Contest
The rules listed below form the terms and conditions of the contest ("Contest"). This Contest is administered by Lagos Business School (LBS) under the platform of "Facebook". You hereby declare and agree that your entry to the Contest is made by your own free will and at your own liability and expense. LBS will not be liable in any way for any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions as well as the aforesaid Facebook Terms of Service (or any subsequent terms).
1. To qualify for participation, all entries must comply with the entry instructions as stated above.
2. The #LBS25for25 video contest is open to individuals who are business professionals or business owners between the ages of 25 to 65 years. Entrants must be the rightful owners of the Facebook accounts used to upload the videos. LBS reserves the right to verify eligibility of any potential winner. Winning a prize is contingent upon meeting all requirements set forth herein. Entrants who do not meet those requirements will be disqualified, and their submissions will be void.
3. All submissions must be received by 11:59 pm WAT on March 28, 2016. LBS will not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. The Entrant should be able to provide upon request all third-party clearance, releases, and permissions for video submission, including releases from the entrant and any other third-party participants. Submissions must not contain material which is sexually explicit, obscene, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, etc.) offensive, threatening, profane or harassing. Submissions must not contain any mention or performance of copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, television, books, or television programming. Submissions must not contain material that infringes on international copyright rules and regulations. Once submitted, all submissions become exclusive property of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries, in perpetuity.
4. Individuals can enter for multiple scholarships but can only win once
5. Staff of LBS are not eligible to participate, however, their family members and friends can
RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS
In consideration of Entrant's video being reviewed and evaluated for this contest, LBS has exclusive rights to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete, or display any such submission, or any portion thereof, in any and all media including but not limited to all forms of internet, television, and wireless protocol. In addition, by participating in the Contest and uploading a Video, each Entrant hereby grants permission (except where prohibited by law) for LBS to use Entrant's Video, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, photograph and/or image for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration in any and all media now known, in perpetuity, unless prohibited by law.
Entrants can reach contest organisers by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and at mailing address: Km 22 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos to request that the entrant's name be removed from the mailing lists for the contest.
Each Entrant understands, acknowledges, and agrees that LBS does not have now or in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, contributory, or otherwise, in regards to the infringement of protection of the copyright in and to the submission.
A winner cannot assign or transfer the scholarship to another person. The scholarship cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. All scholarships are subject to early registration. In the event that LBS cannot for any reason contact any winners, LBS reserves the right in its discretion to draw another winner or to determine that there shall be no winner. LBS further reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the Contest at any time and at its own discretion with no further claim by entrants. For disqualified winners or delayed scholarship redemption, LBS may award the prize to the entrant who ranked 2nd. Winners are responsible for ensuring the relevant deadlines are met to claim their scholarships. If there's a tie the prize will be awarded to one of the entrants at the LBS' discretion.
LBS reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that LBS has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of the Contest prior to receiving their prizes.
A list of winners will be available on the LBS website. Please note that by submitting an entry, you are deemed to have agreed that if picked as a winner your name may be disclosed to any third party, by LBS, when providing a list of the names of the winners where requested.
1. All programmes will take place at LBS campus in Ajah, Lagos and so participants outside should make necessary arrangements to attend the programme
2. Entrants may only enter the Contest online and by uploading their audiovisual recording ("Video") in accordance with the instructions set out on Facebook (the "Site").
3. Please note that by submitting an entry (electronically by way of uploading the Video to the Site), you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and Conditions as well as the "Facebook Terms of Service".
4. LBS assumes no liability for any error in transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or alteration of entries.
5. Each Video must be the original creation and work of the entrant, in its entirety. Entrants must not incorporate in any video any sample of any copyrighted materials from films, television shows, videos or any other copyrighted works. Subject to the foregoing, entrants acknowledge that all copyright and other rights in the Video will be solely and exclusively owned by LBS.
6. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that LBS and its affiliates and licensees shall have the exclusive right to use the video(s) for promotional purposes, in perpetuity throughout the world and in any and all media for no payment or other compensation whatsoever other than as contained herein.
7. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that LBS and its affiliates and licensees shall have the full right and power to edit, translate, dub or alter the entries in any way it sees fit in its sole discretion.
8. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that if an entry does not comply with the technical, artistic or legal specifications set out herein or if LBS in its sole discretion requires, LBS shall be within their rights to disqualify any such entries. Further, that LBS and its affiliates and licensees shall have no obligation to return any entries or provide explanations as to why an entry was disqualified.
9. The Winners will have provided a video(s) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The winners will be the Entrant who submits the video with the most likes or as determined by LBS and their affiliates in their absolute discretion while taking into consideration the following factors: a. Number of views b. Rating received
10. Winners will be obligated to give testimonials to be used for further promotions, at no additional cost to LBS, if called upon
11. The Winners will be selected after March 28, 2016 (unless LBS decides to extend the contest period). The scholarships available are as listed on the LBS website.
12. The appearance of any video(s) entry on a future release by LBS is subject to LBS's discretion. If any video appears in any future release no payments or other compensation whatsoever will be payable to the winner or any entrant (or other third-party) in respect of that video other than as set out on the Site or herein.
13. LBS's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. LBS can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. LBS shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the Contest.
15. LBS and its licensees shall not be liable to the winners and/or their guests for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Contest and/or prize and the video submitted by such winners and/or their guests. By entering the Contest, entrants
16. LBS and its licensees shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winners and/or their guests under these Contest Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising, without limitation, out of or in connection with the activities of third-party event organizers; For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winners and/or any guests shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
17. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by LBS on notice.