The AMP is for executive directors and members of executive management teams of large organisations. Participants in the AMP typically are in positions in which it no longer suffices to be highly performing specialists; they now have to take responsibility for integrating the work of their departments with that of other departments.
The case study method is a major learning tool used in the programme. Role-play and simulation games are used to help the participants revolutionise their thinking and position them strategically to make vital decisions that will enhance the growth of their organisations.
Participants will learn from our expert faculty, and will also gain valuable experience by working with colleagues on the challenges they face in their businesses. The programme is a fine blend of executives from various sectors of industry. This networking opportunity enriches the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit.
The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) is focused on refining key management and leadership skills required to run large organisations.
This programme is designed to help experienced senior managers refine their management and leadership skills needed for continued career advancement. The programme prepares senior executives for the c-suite.
Participants are expected to bring in real life challenges faced in their organisations and at the end of every module submit presentations on strategies to adopt and eventual projected solutions. We also maintain contact afterwards for implementation.
- Expand and broaden your view of business leveraging on learning and interaction from a diverse mix of professional peers.
- Engage in practical sessions with successful Nigerian and international CEOs operating in different industries.
- Get exposed to international best practices and an enlarged international network comprising influencers of several nationalities.
- Get an integrated view of a business as a whole in relation to its main markets in the local and international economies.
- Learn realistic and time-honored methods of coping with the ambiguity and uncertainty in today's business world.
- Directors and members of Executive management teams will be well equipped to become the next CEO of their organisations.
The AMP is for:
- General managers, executive directors of companies.
- Direct reports to CEOs of companies with more than one billion annual turnover.
- Direct reports to direct reports to CEOs (that is, second level reports with large portfolios) of companies with more than N30 billion turnover.
- Candidates can download application forms online at www.lbs.edu.ng or make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forms should be completed electronically and sent alongside the company's organogram to the same email address.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by a detailed organisational chart.
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission.
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as your application is received and admission is confirmed.
This programme is structured in a Modular format and is delivered within 5 months of one intensive week per month. The stipulated dates are as follows:
AMP 30 : May 8 - September 15, 2017
|Module 1||May 8 – 12, 2017|
|Module 2 ||June 5 – 9, 2017|
|Module 3 (international)||July 17 – 21, 2017|
|Module 4 ||August 7 - 11, 2017|
|Module 5||September 11 - 15, 2017|
|FAMILY LUNCH||August 12, 2017|
Time: 8:30am - 5:00 daily
INTERNATIONAL MODULE: This module would entail our participants take classes with AMP participants from other countries at IESE, Barcelona, Spain. This module also includes networking, company tours and business fora.
This international module costs $6,500 and it covers:
- Tuition fee
- Local Transportation
- Visa fee
COMPANY TOUR:The participants will be required to visit a number of international companies during the international module and the objective is to learn first-hand from CEOs. Relevant topics will be identified by the academic director and the participants are expected to identify and gain knowledgeable insights.
PROGRAMME AMOUNT: Programme fee is N5, 520, 000 (five Million, five hundred and twenty thousand naira) . An initial deposit of 70% of programme fee is required to secure a place once admission is offered. The balance payment is made before the end of the month of the second module.
FAMILY DAY: This is a day set aside for participants to show appreciation and love to family members. Participants are expected to come around with their spouses and children and there will be family bonding activities along with a pre-recorded two-minute video from participants to loved ones.
CONCLUSION: Though our approach to each need is different, our aim still remains the same: to transform minds, influence people and create leaders that transform organizations.
The AMP creates a unique environment that provides each participant with the individual insight, coaching, strategies and leadership skills needed to achieve better decisions and results for their company.
Please visit www.lbs.edu.ng for more information or kindly send an email to email@example.com or call Arinze Maduekwe on 07080070552 or Efosa Ajorgbor on 07019900758 or Ben Eliezer on 08086726686 or Vivian Akere on 07086095194
The AMP sessions have definitely been worthwhile. The quality of discussions were impressive and truly mind opening both for the participants and facilitators. This mutual exchange of values is critical for sustained growth and I am grateful for the experience
– Mrs. Abiodun Adefila – ED, CLIENT SERVICE – SO&U Ltd
A very rich and rewarding experience comparable to the best practices. A rich program both in theory and in case studies. Very high level faculty with relevant industry experience.
– Mr. Joseph Oboko - CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER – NOSAK GROUP
CLICK TO REGISTER