- The AgMP consists of 3 modular blocks of 5 days each for a total of 15 contact days for the programme spread over six months.
- Intensive, full-day lectures take place at the school campus between 08:30 – 17:30 for the five-day modular block. This is alternated with periods back at work.
- For the remainder of the programme you will be engaged in your action-learning project, and individual and group assignments based on relevant modules.
- Residential facilities will be available for the duration of each modular block for participants coming from different areas in the country/region.
- As a participant on the AgMP, you will be required to attend all modules. Certificates will be awarded to participants who have successfully completed action learning projects, and full attendance of all modules for the programme.
Module 1: Feb 13 - 17, 2017
Module 2: April 3 – 7, 2017
Module 3: June 5 – 9, 2017