The AgMP is an innovative and stimulating learning experience that integrates classroom knowledge and theory with action learning. It nurtures Agribusiness managers and leaders to apply practical skills and solutions to their roles in organisations.
Both the content and design of this intensive programme are based on a comprehensive needs analysis and innovative design process done in collaboration with Agribusiness industry practitioners and experts.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL:
Participants on this programme will:
- Become exposed to current global, regional and domestic trends and market realities to enhance strategic capabilities and planning.
- Understand the changing roles of policy makers and government agencies in shaping the value chain.
- Adopt an action learning approach, with an emphasis on skills development and application of learning to field based projects in your organisation.
- Use strategic planning tools and management strategies to utilize the growing opportunities for processed food.
- Adopt a learner centered approach with learning opportunities including classroom lectures, discussions, case studies, team work, simulations and skills practice.
- Become exposed to general management tools to execute for greater effectiveness and impact in organisational roles.
- Deepen understanding of value chain linkages and build a network of diverse value chain players.
- Adopt accounting practices and financial tools to make wise fiscal and operational decisions, manage businesses and plan for success.
- Understand the value chain linkages and players to inform design of appropriate financial instruments.
FIELD LEARNING TRIP:
The class will go on a field learning trip to a farm that has the complete agriculture value chain; from production to packaging. The chosen farm can be in Nigeria or a neighboring country. Cost of the trip is not included in the programme fee.
The AgMP is for company executives and managers with decision-making power, professionals in charge of considerable portiolios and projects within organisations. This covers a range of stakeholders across the agricultural sector including:
- Development Organisations/NGO's
- Producer/Farmer Organisations
- Agribusiness Corporations
- Policymakers/Government Agencies
- Value Chain Players
- Financial Institutions
As part of LBS' contribution to the development of the agriculture sector, you will enjoy a 50% grant if payment is made 6weeks before the commencement of the programme.
- Candidates can download application forms online at www.lbs.edu.ng or make a request to email@example.com
- Forms should be completed electronically and sent alongside the company's organogram to the same email address.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by a detailed organisational chart.
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission.
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as your application is received and admission is confirmed.
This programme is structured in a modular format and is delivered in 5 months. It consists of 3 modular blocks of 5 days each for a total of 15 contact days for the programme spread over five months.
Feb 13 - June 9, 2017
June 19 - October 20, 2017
August 14 - December 15, 2017
October 9, 2017 - February 9, 2018
Programme fees are N810,000 (eight hundred and ten thousand naira) and N920,000 (nine hundred and twenty thousand naira) for Lagos, Enugu and Abuja participants respectively. An initial deposit of 70% of programme fee is required to secure a place once admission is offered. The balance payment is made before the end of the month of the second module.
Though our approach to each need is different, our aim still remains the same: to transform minds, influence people and create leaders that transform organizations.
The AgMP creates a unique environment that provides each participant with the individual insight, coaching, strategies and leadership skills needed to achieve better decisions and results for their company.
Please visit www.lbs.edu.ng for more information or kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Arinze Maduekwe on 07080070552; Ben Eliezer on 08086726686 or Efosa Ajorgbor on 07019900758.
- The program is a value-packed one whose benefits will be reaped for years to come. It has provided me with the tools to better analyze agribusiness for their viability or otherwise. Mr. Ndubuisi Mbadiwe - Chaste & Fresh Nigeria Limited
- This programme frees up the mindset from limitations imposed by age-long traditional approaches to agribusiness! Worth the time and money!! Ozemoya Okordion, Government Relations Advisor, ExxonMobil
CLICK TO REGISTER